Collection, use and sharing of personal information
We collect personal information when you visit our web site, such as when you fill out our contact forms. The information we may collect at this time includes, but is not limited to, your name, the name of the company you work for, your e-mail address, your telephone number, and any other personal information you choose to provide to us.
The personal information we collect may be used for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your quote requests, or any other inquiries and contact requests.
- To send you information and updates on our products or services, insofar as you authorize us to do so.
- To improve our website and services.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- We do not share your personal information except with your consent or in the following cases:
- When necessary to respond to your inquiries or contact requests.
- When required by law or by a competent government authority.
- When necessary to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or those of our users.
Accuracy of information provided
When you request our services or communicate with us, you agree to provide us only with up-to-date, reliable and complete information.
Cookies and third-party websites
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites or pages. These Web sites or pages are independent from Dynasty and are operated by third parties. As part of their operations, these third parties may collect personal information or cookies about you. By visiting these third-party websites, you understand and agree that Dynasty is not responsible for how these third parties collect, use or disclose your personal information. Furthermore, Dynasty cannot guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such external websites.
Request for access, modification or complaint
You have the right to access your personal information held by our organization. If you wish to have access to your information, request its correction or deletion, or make a complaint, we invite you to contact our Privacy Officer at the following coordinates:
Name : : Olivia Toussaint-Martin
Title Compliance and Development Manager
Telephone: : 418.268.8755
E-mail : email@example.com